The Friday E-Mail Extravaganza

Sunday, August 14, 2005

The Friday E-Mail - And The Editor Returns!

A massive wave to one and all!

Yes, your editor of The Friday E-Mail, and friend (sorry, unfortunate associate for some) is back from a gloriously sunny week down in Devon. It only rained once, so we could BBQ outside every night bar one despite the best efforts by Albert to scare us inside again. He’s not just back though. He’s back refreshed, revitalised and ready for anything thrown at him.

So, bouncing on as ever, I come to comment on the week before us – only I was away for all of it and so have pretty little to say about it all. So, here’s what I do know, just about.

The fun didn’t stop in my absence, as Mr Clarke’s slightly damaged wrist proves. In a scuffle with Chris, James’ hand hit at table and chipped the bone. The subsequent thing though is that James now has some time off work – much to his Dad’s disappointment – but to our gain, as we get to see him some more! Wait, should that be gain, or should that be pity? Who knows?

The only other thing I’ve got is that Charlie’s BBQ on Friday was a huge hit and the follow-on at Chris’ was equally as fun. Even I made it to that one. It was great to see some of you beautiful people once again, most of you happier than ever!

But, as I know very little about the week’s proceedings, I’ll leave it there for now.

See you all again very soon

El Paulo

2 Comments:

  • For the confused:

    We're compiling a list of how to make people disappear for a
    month, and would welcome your contributions to the ever growing list.
    My personal favourite though is to put them in a filing cabinet and
    filing them under missing persons.


    Oh, and join the
    great picture debate whilst you're there!

    By Blogger Paul, at 8:53 pm  

  • I like the odd quote of the week there, very much leaves it to the imagination...fancy a mint Laura??

    Jonah

    By Blogger Scotty, at 9:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home