The Friday E-Mail
Hello to one and all of my fuzzy little friends.
Well, we’re all on leave of absence now, some have had exams and others are still patiently waiting for all the fun to begin. Still, to those who have started, I hope it’s all going well and it’s been AOK so far, and to everyone, Good Luck! And, more importantly, Enjoy it!
First full week on leave of absence for most of us though, and I do hope you’ve all got some serious work done. I’ve made two special appearances in school – once on Monday and once again on Thursday, where we finally managed to give Mr Cairns his whiskey, which he seemed more than impressed with. A true success if there ever was one.
Errmmm… Well… I’m falling short a little here, now. All the football news I’m going to leave to Scott, because he knows more about it than I do, which leaves me very little left to say
Yeah, so I think I’ll leave it at that. Unless there’s anything else to add? Ahh well, another time perhaps.
Bye for now
Paul
Well, we’re all on leave of absence now, some have had exams and others are still patiently waiting for all the fun to begin. Still, to those who have started, I hope it’s all going well and it’s been AOK so far, and to everyone, Good Luck! And, more importantly, Enjoy it!
First full week on leave of absence for most of us though, and I do hope you’ve all got some serious work done. I’ve made two special appearances in school – once on Monday and once again on Thursday, where we finally managed to give Mr Cairns his whiskey, which he seemed more than impressed with. A true success if there ever was one.
Errmmm… Well… I’m falling short a little here, now. All the football news I’m going to leave to Scott, because he knows more about it than I do, which leaves me very little left to say
Yeah, so I think I’ll leave it at that. Unless there’s anything else to add? Ahh well, another time perhaps.
Bye for now
Paul

2 Comments:
I know you are going to make up for the lack of material in this last edition by composing one of the most divine e-mail ever later today. So no pressure but I look forward to it. Don't worry about being on a high still, it makes it all the more enjoyable to read.
Jonah
*imaginary thumbs up*
By
Scotty, at 12:32 am
O YES!!! the high makes the hole thing sooo much nicer to read! the enthusiasem and fun that just comes pooring out of the computer makes it all simply superb!
By
Adriana, at 12:43 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home