An Apology
To all those expecting a Friday E-Mail post.
As I have been out the past few nights, I have been unable to write and post anything. I will make amends with a Sunday or possibly Saturday issue, but for tonight, I shall not be posting. Sorry!
As I have been out the past few nights, I have been unable to write and post anything. I will make amends with a Sunday or possibly Saturday issue, but for tonight, I shall not be posting. Sorry!

2 Comments:
awwwwwwwwww sad but seeing as the Friday e-mail has been up for so long I think we will all just have to bite our sorrow about not receiving the friday e-mail today back -after all we dont want you to think we're not grateful, now do we? (rhetorical question dont any of you sarcastic guys (or girls) dare say it isn't so! ;p)
By
Adriana, at 6:15 am
That's quite alright my dear Paul, but if you dare publish the Friday e-mail on the coveted spot of a Saturday, my lawyers have advised me that I may have to chop your balls off!
I hope that is now clear because if I were to sue you, I should be wasting my lawyers' time. I shall not type my edition on your allocated day and thus the same rule applies for you.
Jonah
p.s. only kidding, don't take offence!
By
Scotty, at 12:27 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home