The Friday E-Mail Extravaganza

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Welcome Back!

I'd like to welcome back the climbers from Spain, and also say congratulations to Kat and James who, according to sources, are the "proud" parents of a baby Boy

Let me be the first to congratulate both of them!!!


I'd also like to raise a glass to my imminent doom!!!! You may kill me Clarkey, but my spirit and message will live on!!!

Paul adds: The mental images described courtesy of my secret source, let's call him Mr Emery, no sorry, Andy E, will no doubt give me nightmares for many nights to come. But, at least we'll free up another chair at the next gathering! But, can we request that there are as few public shows as possible. Thanks.

34 Comments:

  • lol!! hehehe dare I comment this and ask?

    By Blogger Adriana, at 7:35 pm  

  • Just a series of motions at this present time *looks around* *rubs hand in deep cold* *head spins like a basketball* *head instinctively bobs to Feeder* and finally *puts thumbs up to the great news*!

    The dilluded Jonah

    By Blogger Scotty, at 8:56 pm  

  • awwwwww poor ickle one!! now everyone out there I must urge you too read the saturday e-mail!!! The ickle one has been over doing himself!! really take just one look and I'm sure you'll be charmed by it!

    By Blogger Adriana, at 9:21 pm  

  • there is a second family to come from germany
    emery rachel and their daughter Abi

    By Blogger Scandal Press Editor in Chief, at 1:38 pm  

  • no wait sorry SPAIN i've lost it you know

    By Blogger Scandal Press Editor in Chief, at 1:39 pm  

  • yes we know you have, we've known for a long time!!!I think the instructors haven't been doing a good job if two of the girls had kids while they were out there. Where the instructors drunk all the time or something?

    By Blogger chris, at 1:48 pm  

  • Anonymous said...

    Welcome back to all the ladies this is the ladies man hanging out wiv my wang out.

    Hi Adriana its nice 2 see your name agen. xxxx

    By Blogger Scotty, at 1:59 pm  

  • boo

    By Blogger Scandal Press Editor in Chief, at 2:01 pm  

  • "boo"?!! **scoffs** I do hope that wasn't referring to someone being happy about seeing my name again! ;p

    By Blogger Adriana, at 5:01 pm  

  • Annoymous must learn to spell! Agen???

    Emery and Rachel? Please, do explain further!

    By Blogger Paul, at 7:46 pm  

  • HEY!! nothing against people who can't spell!!! hhehe

    By Blogger Adriana, at 7:48 pm  

  • **winks at anonymous** like your name! very ketchy and attractive ;) hehehe

    By Blogger Adriana, at 8:26 pm  

  • woo i cnat pesll.
    kwor hatt uto fi ouy anc dna neds em eth sneraw

    ym mena si obb nad i viel ni a oshue

    By Blogger Scandal Press Editor in Chief, at 11:16 am  

  • hmmm **thinks** well I could kinda decipher some of it
    "oow I can't spell work that out if you and (?)needs(?) me the (?)swear(?)

    my name is bob and I live in a shoe"

    khehehehe you aren't making fun of my "secret" admirer now are you? **death look* ;p hehehehehe

    By Blogger Adriana, at 4:26 pm  

  • not on here, no, but we do in every maths lesson, and physics, and also whenever we see him.....

    By Blogger chris, at 5:53 pm  

  • O! hehehe wonderful! that means that I dont have to then ;p

    By Blogger Adriana, at 7:58 pm  

  • Paul, how do you access the pictures thing to accompany your name? I like your picture, but that has just made me envious! I tried to use a programme with the blogger sites, but it failed to do anything for me, probably as I was not accessing it correctly. Anyway, it doesn't matter if you mis-spell a word, but Richard wat da ell woz dat?

    Jonah

    By Blogger Scotty, at 12:57 pm  

  • it was an anagram now work it out properly using all the letters (this means you adriana)

    By Blogger Scandal Press Editor in Chief, at 3:03 pm  

  • lol you're expecting someone who can't spell to work out an anagram?!! lol hahahahhaah

    By Blogger Adriana, at 5:27 pm  

  • hmm **shrugs** never mind I still got it guess I underestimated myself
    here you go:

    "oow I can’t spell.
    Work that out if you can and send me the answer
    My name is bob and I live in a house"

    By Blogger Adriana, at 5:31 pm  

  • Scott, I can't really say.

    I downloaded one program, Picasa2, then another one, Hello, and they seem to work in harmony with each other. It took some fighting to sort out though, because it was saved somewhere on the Internet, I'm not sure where though. It appeared as a post, so I downgraded it to an edit, copied the web address from that and stuck it in my personal profile. Dont ask me how you can do it though, because I really am clueless. This is IT, my friend! Maybe Adri could help us on this one though.

    By Blogger Paul, at 8:03 pm  

  • O? now you come to adri? well! I'm not playing along! scotty claimed that I am only the second best web designer in the world (second to you)! nope under no circumstances am I telling a thing! zipo! :p
    key first off go to your Dashboard there you should see on the right hand side a thing that says "pots a photo here" (or something to that extent) under your name. click on that. if the pic. you wana use is in the web then all you have to do is type the URL (http://...) for it into the little column were is tells you to do so. be warned do not just take any pic out of the web or you might get into problems with copy rights and the likes! If your pic is not on the web all ready then you need to load it onto the web this can be done in a few different ways. if you go to
    Hello

    though then they should take you through the procedure tell me if they don’t though (never used that before) and I'll try to help. if all else fails then just send it to me and I'll get it on the web and the URL for you.
    the pro
    Addy

    By Blogger Adriana, at 9:40 pm  

  • I've had a quick look at hello and I dont really like it. there's no need to download anything onto your comp. If I were you then I'd use
    Kodak
    .

    By Blogger Adriana, at 4:22 pm  

  • haha, my pictures so much better for you all!! And it was made for me, which makes it even better..

    Just look at the beauty of it

    *pounds fists together* *angel face*

    By Blogger chris, at 6:03 pm  

  • Wait? Angel face?

    Oh, sorry. I understand now.

    Yes, you're a pretty girl Chris-see!

    And before you ask, of course your bum doesn't look big in your dress!!

    By Blogger Paul, at 8:17 pm  

  • grrrrrrrrrrrrr, You're gonna get a beating on Monday!!!! hehe

    By Blogger chris, at 8:24 pm  

  • O chris go on just give in to your true nature. it's ok **pat on back** dont worry we'll accept you anyways **chough** even if your bum does look big in that dress **chough** heheheheheeh ahh **sighs** good thing you wont bee seeing me on monday! ;p heheheheh **angel face**

    By Blogger Adriana, at 9:09 pm  

  • Look, just because someone i know wants me to put a dress on and take a pic, doesnt mean that i do it or ever will! Adri, you're gonna miss a great occasion in the summer where both Scott and Paul will be seen in dresses. Wait for pictures of Paul in his outfit for they will be plentiful! As for you, i'll get the old woman on the corner after you!

    By Blogger chris, at 12:16 am  

  • lol! O if you actually get me pics of the two of them in dresses then then ...I dono hehehhe I might give you a piece of my cake ;p hehehehhehe I'll be waiting for them! Beware though the convention of old ladies on the corners will be running after you with raised walking sticks and umbrellas if I don't get them! ;p

    By Blogger Adriana, at 8:19 am  

  • try this link: www.paul.and.chris.in.dresses.co.uk

    By Blogger Scandal Press Editor in Chief, at 11:35 am  

  • **repetitively tries the (nonexistent) site**

    By Blogger Adriana, at 12:52 pm  

  • thats because the site is actually www.PaulAndScottInDresses.com


    Its Scott whos a monitor, not me, therefore hes the one who'll be wearing a dress.....

    By Blogger chris, at 5:38 pm  

  • hrmmm but scotty would look good in a dress . ...after all he is a minimi and minimis look good in everything (I know) ;p . ...so I think I'd rather see you in a dress paddon!!! khehehehehe!!! O yeah!! that would be some sight! Cmon humour me **nudge**

    By Blogger Adriana, at 8:11 pm  

  • I think it is now time for me to defend myself against the so far unnoticed attacks on myself and fellow monitor Mr Shepley. Dress wearing is not my thing, but if you have an obsession with such a hobby, that's fine by me Chris. I don't care if it's a brand new fashion, you are not persuading me to do the same, despite the compliments from the sympathetic Adriana. So, to conclude, I shall not be dressing up in a dress whilst in a conscient state and anything I do manage to do in a state of severe drunkeness (probably and preferably at Clarke's bonza in August) I will deny completely!

    Jonah

    Attempting to set the record straight!

    By Blogger Scotty, at 12:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home