The Friday E-Mail Extravaganza

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

A Mid Week Titbit

Well, after a whole raft of posts, I’ve decided to release this mid-week titbit for you to ponder over.

First things first, I’m very pleased to announce that I passed my driving test today, and so I’m still a little hyper as I bounce about at my keyboard. But, proceed I shall.

I must first commend you all for all your insightful posts over the past few days, and it’s great to see 16 comments on the site, after having 0 comments for so long.

Just to pick up on a few comments.

No one can lick their elbow! (If you can, you’re circus act material!) It’s a fact of human nature, so please get over this supposed failing Scotty.

School maybe bad Adri, but stick at it, and it’ll shake out for the better in the end. And this isn’t really a holiday, more a working at home session before the final stint. It’s getting ever nearer people!

Success goes to Chris, who finally got his posts started, and we’re trying desperately to get you team member status. But the invite keep on failing. I’m not giving up yet though, you’ll be pleased to know.

That’ll do for now though. Keep the posts coming!

Paul

14 Comments:

  • yeah scotty! where did you get the foolish idea of being able to lick your elbow?! **tuts** silly

    By Blogger Adriana, at 7:38 pm  

  • You can all breathe a deep sigh of relief, because the great one(meaning me!!!!!) has arrived properly! yay,lol

    By Blogger chris, at 11:36 pm  

  • Raising my imaginary celebratory glass in the air, I salute you Paul! Great job on the driving test today, I knew you'd pull out all the stops. You did stop at the red lights, right?
    Once again well done,

    Jonah

    p.s. still awaiting your reply Robert!

    By Blogger Scotty, at 11:51 pm  

  • Regarding my sensitive elbow-licking issue, thank you Paul for clearing the air on that one, it was bugging me mercilessly for days on end until you showed me it's not a fault after all. Adriana, on the other hand did little to ease my discomfort so shame on you! However, I do admit to being silly, so you're right there. *sarcastic clapping!*

    I would still do that swap if you're interested! I mean, 6 o'clock wake-up isn't all that bad, right?
    Oh, if you're reading this before you go in today, have a fun-filled school-day.

    Jonah
    (smiling gleefully, or probably asleep!)

    By Blogger Scotty, at 12:15 am  

  • Random message here: Is your brain meant to work much better between the hours of midnight and 1am??? Cos in the last hour, i just did Tuesday and Wednesday(Today)'s Telegraph Sudoku's, Wednesday's and last Friday's Times Sudoku.
    I swear my brain doesn't work that well when i'm at school!!! Maybe its listening to Feeder? Or maybe i found the perfect time to put a revision timetable around, lol. Forget sleep, get revising once the clock strikes midnight!!!!

    By Blogger chris, at 1:20 am  

  • eeewww I tryed that **chough** a few times but I've found that for some silly reason I have truboule getting up the next day **thinks** wonder why

    By Blogger Adriana, at 6:37 am  

  • haha, is that because you have SCHOOL??? hehe, the joys of being on holiday

    By Blogger chris, at 1:51 pm  

  • *Chuckles along with Chris* What do you mean it's difficult to wake up the next day? Come on, you have to be a bit of a lazy bones to take a while to get up. Midnight is perhaps your optimum time for work or general puzzles, I suppose Chris. It never affects me. Incidentally I woke up today at 1.30...couldn't sleep. That's 1.30pm by the way and I'm still tired!

    That was just to rub it in, apologies to those who had to wake up properly today, I dedicate my sleep to you.

    Jonah

    By Blogger Scotty, at 1:59 pm  

  • Now am I the only one who thinks that that isn't right? I mean I have two guys against me now! two guys who are older then me against me!! Little me!! AND they're bigger then me (HAHAHAHA now it's out Scotty I AM smaller then you heheehehehe)!

    By Blogger Adriana, at 10:32 am  

  • O and I'm sure you can't wait to come over here, get up at 6am (5am really cus you're gona have jetlag)and go to my WONDERFUL **chough**yeah right**chough** school for me!

    By Blogger Adriana, at 10:38 am  

  • Once again, I have to speak up here! I , myself the ickle Jonah by trade, am officially smaller than Adriana. I'm not usually proud of it, but I am going to try and stand up as tall as possible and be counted on this one.

    Yeah, 2 against 1 isn't fair, but I am still the smallest, no back-chat! So naah naah naahh

    The ever mature Jonah

    By Blogger Scotty, at 8:52 pm  

  • i can lick my elbow

    By Blogger Scandal Press Editor in Chief, at 2:01 pm  

  • there goes the last DJ who plays what he wants to play who says what he wants to say way hey hey
    there goes the freedom of choice there goes the last human voice of this world

    By Blogger Scandal Press Editor in Chief, at 2:03 pm  

  • eah! I can lick my elbow as well!!! (in my dreams but hey it's a start)guess you're the only one who can't scotty boy
    Dont worry scotty no need to tell such tales about you being shorter ;)it's ok I'll wear heals (even though I'll flatten my nose) no one will know

    By Blogger Adriana, at 4:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home