Launched
Ahh, what a day this is.
A glorious Sunday afternoon, with a near clear blue sky marked only by the vapour trails left by the aeroplanes and the little whisps of cloud that never seem to go away. A cold breeze may be flowing, but this is a beautiful day for mid-March, and I've enjoyed it to the full.
But, today is the launch of The Friday E-Mail Blog, (Yes, on a Sunday), and I invite you all to spend some time, create yourself an acocunt and blog, blog away. This is for all of us, not just me.
Reply to my main weekly post, make comments about events from the week, argue with the others, use it to market your very own special events, I dont mind, as long as you so use it.
All thats left to say is, Happy Blogging!
Paul
A glorious Sunday afternoon, with a near clear blue sky marked only by the vapour trails left by the aeroplanes and the little whisps of cloud that never seem to go away. A cold breeze may be flowing, but this is a beautiful day for mid-March, and I've enjoyed it to the full.
But, today is the launch of The Friday E-Mail Blog, (Yes, on a Sunday), and I invite you all to spend some time, create yourself an acocunt and blog, blog away. This is for all of us, not just me.
Reply to my main weekly post, make comments about events from the week, argue with the others, use it to market your very own special events, I dont mind, as long as you so use it.
All thats left to say is, Happy Blogging!
Paul

5 Comments:
This is again a late response, but it's great to see this site off the ground and may I be the first to say well done Paul!
Jonah
By
Scotty, at 8:07 pm
P.s I wasn't paid to make that comment and my lawyers have confirmed that it would be a good marketing ploy to commend my potential emailing rival by praise. I, however, want to inform everyone to check out the Saturday e-mail every week which contains everything I can possibly think about typing, on a Saturday!
Please get invloved in this web page though, because Friday's wouldn't be the same without it.
Jonah
By
Scotty, at 8:10 pm
Naah, I wouldn't rate the Saturday e-mail too much. No one has a wide a reading as the Fridat E-Mail Extravaganza, so enjoy it to the full whilst it lasts! This once in a lifetime opportunity can't last forever!! Hehehe!
By
Paul, at 9:08 pm
As I type a million and one messages on the internet, it has come to my attention that there exists another Friday E-mail, and it's no longer Paul's exclusive publication. This blogger site is simply fridayemail.blogspot.com but for those with taste, it's pants!
Yes, it's far inferior to the Extravaganza of this Blogger site...so don't mix them up.
Jonah
For those of the best taste around, check out the Saturday E-mail. Couldn't resist! hehe
By
Scotty, at 11:04 pm
hmm seams like everyone is doing some advertising here. I dare say I dont wana be left out of the fun! Everyone gab some jock-straps and crash the mall! (ooo and don't forget to see a SOCCER game !!!!)hehehe ahhhh! and get some doughnuts while you're at it! they're still one! heard that the jock-straps are going one for the price of one too!! get em while they're hot.
hehehehehheheheheeh lol oh am I happy that my gran doesn't play around on the comp and so wont accidentally stumble over this
By
Adriana, at 12:48 am
Post a Comment
<< Home