The Friday E-Mail Extravaganza

Friday, July 22, 2005

The Friday E-Mail

After the glory of last week's lunchtime publication, here comes another before 12pm. Unlucky for you though, it's a non-entity this week. It's only being published here for once, and well, it's just not being written. I've spent too much time away from home the past few days, to the extent of just a couple of hours today!

In short, I'll leave it at this. OK, not the most exciting, but feel free to post away!

And, if I'm alive and kicking on Sunday, there might well be a Special Sunday Edit.

Ta taa for now

Paulo

6 Comments:

  • hmmmm well I dono!
    should we really let that pass?
    what with me and rick being away from home for weeks on end and still writing away ....should we really let that pass? hrmmmm ;p

    hope you were having a good time!
    the one who's iq is rising by the minuet ;p
    xxx

    By Blogger Adriana, at 11:51 am  

  • I think we should let it pass just witnessing how damn tired the great Paulo was last Friday. If he has the strength I'd be one of many to read the Sunday edit bu if not we will fully understand!

    Jonah

    By Blogger Scotty, at 7:57 pm  

  • Sorry people! It's not my fault. Charie and the Chocolate Factory is a film not to be missed!

    We need to go and see the new one, en masse, me thinks.

    Anyway, there'll be something out next week. I assure you!

    El Paulo

    By Blogger Paul, at 9:28 pm  

  • hahahah!!! I allready saw charlie and the chocolte factory!!! nanananananna **sticks out tounge** see? I'm better than youuuu! (dont you just love the fact that my iqs gone up so high?);p
    I thought that it was smashing! lol it was simply outstandingly awful that I was on the floor laughing!

    By Blogger Adriana, at 4:23 pm  

  • I think it's time for another random cheer!! I sure am in the mood for one!!!
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

    hey, lets start a wavee too!!

    **mooves fingers**
    whoooooo
    **arms go up**
    wooooooo ;p

    dont worry I'm fully sane ...or at least as sane as I'll ever be ;p

    By Blogger Adriana, at 4:53 pm  

  • Can someone please update me on the whereabouts of that sock I asked for, no, I demanded, so Adriana can't put a sock in it literally and stop chanting and cheering because she is presently in the most beautiful city in the world, I think, in Paris!!! Stop it! Bolton is not the trendiest of places but it tries somehow!

    Jonah

    p.s. looking forward to your BBQ Paul

    By Blogger Scotty, at 8:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home