Paul is in fact a lesbian!
Ha! That got your attention!
Last I heard he is not in fact a lesbian, but we are worried about him.
Firstly, I would like to say a brief hello to everyone and I hope this finds
everyone on form!
Today is Friday (I hope) and I (Clarkey!) am hijacking the Friday email, to
take it for a brief trip and hopefully return it to Paul in an okish state.
Good that concludes the introductions, now I get to start a rant on random
topics.
Oh yeah btw, I must apologize for my terrible spelling, but without it
wouldn't be me!
Anyway, (I love that word!)
At the moment I’m at Uni, which to all you stuck back in Bolton I have to
say is fab, although it is completely knackering and my liver will probably
try and leave me soon, I’ve abused it that much. While I have been away I’ve
reached a few conclusions here as follows:
1) Enjoy being at home, you would not believe how much effort it is sorting
out the simplest things such as food and other basics such as making sure
you have bread in. Parents really do an amazing job.
2) Walking everywhere is a pain in the arse, getting lifts/driving is pure
luxury.
But as with everything Uni does have its perks, no parents to monitor how
drunk or what time you fall in at is one of my personal favourites.
Well the track is changing (listening to Oasis- Hey Now) so I think so
should the topic, has anyone heard Japanese Pop music? No, you don't want
to. Sorry completely random (the guy in the room next-door is playing it at
the moment, he was singing as well earlier). I've changed it to Keane now,
Hopes and Fears is a truly great album although it is proving a little too
quiet to rival the Chinese Pop booming through the walls. Maybe I should
download some Trivium and piss him off? Nah that would be an insult to my
music collection, to have Trivium amongst artists such a Joy Division,
Keane, Feeder and Embrace to name but a few.
Anyway, (there I go again) I was thinking, (a shockingly common occurrence),
does anyone maybe have an idea for a Christmas party? I haven't got a lot of
time on my hands around but if anyone has any ideas then as always, I am
guaranteed to turn up! I know we have the Christmas meet up at the Lion of
Vienna, but something that involves lots of beer and the like is always to
encouraged during the festive period!
Time for some sleep now, I'm back in Bolton this very weekend btw, I’m
meeting Scott at some point I know but if anyone else should wish to join
us, we're thinking of a beer and a DVD I think. Give me a call.
See you all soon,
Clarkey
Last I heard he is not in fact a lesbian, but we are worried about him.
Firstly, I would like to say a brief hello to everyone and I hope this finds
everyone on form!
Today is Friday (I hope) and I (Clarkey!) am hijacking the Friday email, to
take it for a brief trip and hopefully return it to Paul in an okish state.
Good that concludes the introductions, now I get to start a rant on random
topics.
Oh yeah btw, I must apologize for my terrible spelling, but without it
wouldn't be me!
Anyway, (I love that word!)
At the moment I’m at Uni, which to all you stuck back in Bolton I have to
say is fab, although it is completely knackering and my liver will probably
try and leave me soon, I’ve abused it that much. While I have been away I’ve
reached a few conclusions here as follows:
1) Enjoy being at home, you would not believe how much effort it is sorting
out the simplest things such as food and other basics such as making sure
you have bread in. Parents really do an amazing job.
2) Walking everywhere is a pain in the arse, getting lifts/driving is pure
luxury.
But as with everything Uni does have its perks, no parents to monitor how
drunk or what time you fall in at is one of my personal favourites.
Well the track is changing (listening to Oasis- Hey Now) so I think so
should the topic, has anyone heard Japanese Pop music? No, you don't want
to. Sorry completely random (the guy in the room next-door is playing it at
the moment, he was singing as well earlier). I've changed it to Keane now,
Hopes and Fears is a truly great album although it is proving a little too
quiet to rival the Chinese Pop booming through the walls. Maybe I should
download some Trivium and piss him off? Nah that would be an insult to my
music collection, to have Trivium amongst artists such a Joy Division,
Keane, Feeder and Embrace to name but a few.
Anyway, (there I go again) I was thinking, (a shockingly common occurrence),
does anyone maybe have an idea for a Christmas party? I haven't got a lot of
time on my hands around but if anyone has any ideas then as always, I am
guaranteed to turn up! I know we have the Christmas meet up at the Lion of
Vienna, but something that involves lots of beer and the like is always to
encouraged during the festive period!
Time for some sleep now, I'm back in Bolton this very weekend btw, I’m
meeting Scott at some point I know but if anyone else should wish to join
us, we're thinking of a beer and a DVD I think. Give me a call.
See you all soon,
Clarkey

1 Comments:
Love the way you grabbed that open invitation there James, in the early hours, and came up with the following as a guest edition of the Friday email. Your spelling isn't bad, it's just other people's way of typing is all wrong! Not yours of course. Looking forward to the weekend festivities perhaps with a cinema trip of some sort and of course, lots of sweets and KICK!
By
Scotty, at 6:04 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home